Friday, May 28, 2010

Azrin's 23!

Tomorrow is Azrin's 23rd birthday, and since I have loads of things to do tomorrow (and by things, I do not mean shopping, unfortunately), we decided to have his dinner tonight.


I picked him up and we went to Alexis, Ampang.




In the car..

Him : *looks under seat* where did you hide my present *looks behind seat*
Me : *annoyed* I thought we agreed that I'll buy u a birthday cake, and that shall be the present from me
Him : *smile* ok
Me : pffft.whatever.


When we reached Alexis..

Me : Sayang, can you go get my black heels from the boot
Him : ok.


....SURPRISE!!

Did he really thought I would just get him a birthday cake?ppfffttt.


Him : OMG! You got me a pink shirt!
Me : No.Its salmon.

Since day one I got together with him, I promise him that one day he will slip on a pink shirt.
This is one step closer. Next year would probably be a bright pink, glittery shirt. Maybe fur too.heh.

Had awesome food for dinner..


For dessert, I really want to have that pecan pie Sarah had the other day, unfortunately they were out. I almost cried.almost. ok, maybe a tear came down.

For the sake of that god-sent pecan pie, we drove all the way to Bangsar's Alexis, praying hard to god they have it.

Me : *run into Alexis and sticks nose to the display case* Do.you.have.pecan.pie?
Waiter : *looks at the display thing* Nope.
Me : *ready to pull off a Tom-Cruise-jumping-on-sofa moment* How come?
Waiter : Oh, pecan pie?We do have.
Me : *applause and fireworks* I'll have one.Or twenty.


This is how a celery sticks should taste like.

Happy 23rd, old chicken!In 2 years, you would need Botox.Love!


2 comments:

  1. tiru my "can you please get this thing from the boot?" LOL.

    THAT COLOUR IS SOOO NICE!! nak satu *hint hint*

    oh btw, what did ajin get you for ur bday? forgot to ask..

    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kan kan kan??? apa nak hint hint..nak pi bli sendiri arr

    he bot me a coach purse :)

    ReplyDelete