Monday, May 24, 2010

Shrek

I should start studying.I should.


Someone smack me with a 3-inch stiletto.Just a 3-inch, please.


Instead of studying, I went and watch Shrek : Forever After. I have been a big fan of Shrek, mainly because my 2 best friends, Sarah and Sofia, looks like Shrek and Fiona respectively.hahaha.Seriously.



Y'all might not see it, but I do..



As usual, the movie was high-larious!! However, it was not as good as the first three movies, but still awesome! From a fat puss-in-boots, weird annoying witches, baby shreks, it really cracked me up like crazy.

Btw, I want to keep Donkey's children as pets.Sho cute!!



I got a bit teary towards the end because this is the last Shrek movie. Thank god I have friends that reminds me of the characters everyday (I love yall, Po and Lala) heh.

Ok, back to geek mode. ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment