Friday, May 7, 2010

Series of Unfortunate Events


I was suppose to be on the way to Fara's birthday lunch in Subang Parade, but I ended up on a bad, bad day. I picked up Sofia and Fazu and head to Subang, when all of a sudden it felt really, really hot in my car. We all thought it was just the weather, because it WAS freaking hot outside. So at a traffic light, my car died. !@#^&* Forced my car to start a couple of times, and i realised my temperature was above the red mark on the metre. That has to be bad right? Crap.

We started calling everyone we know, and it was embarrasing because everyone was honking and stuff (seriously, Malaysian should start having some courtesy and offer some help, espiacially when there's 3 girls. what harm could we do huh? the only thing we have in our bags are maskara and foundation. Didnt know that could kill). We probably caused a massive jam that we had to push the car to the side ourselves (seeing 2 girls pushing the car is still not a sign to stop and help, apparently).


At one point we went out and hid under a tree.

Po and Fazu

After a while, and many many honks and evil look later (because, really, it was my choice to park my car in the middle of the road in a bloody hot weather and chill by the roadside, people *argggh*), Azrin and Lala came and brought water for me to fill in the radiator..I think..(that's the thing that go all smokey and boiling when there's no water in it right?) So Sofia, our warrior- I swear this woman was a mechanic in her past life, because the last time I punctured my tyre, she changed it in 2 seconds, and now, this. Im so lucky to have a friend like her.heh.



We filled in water and everyone was good to go, and the temperature has gone down. After 3 minutes of driving, the temperature shoot up again. &^%$#@!#. Thank god there was a mechanic nearby. So left my car there and Azrin sent me home.

It was quite jammed up along LDP (typical!), and as we were near Damansara Utama, suddenly,

Me : OMG!!SYG!!
Azrin : *accelerated* (instead of braking)

***BANG!!***


Azrin's Car

Thank god the dude we hit was a nice dude, so we drove to a nearest mechanic and changed his broken light, and thank god it only cost is RM50.

Went home, and went straight to Subang with Mom and Dad, praying to god hard I will not bang anything, or have anything break down, and when we reached there, they gave us quotation of RM530, and my dad called his mechanic- only RM100sumthing. Waited for the tow truck to picked up my car and sent it to our mechanic.


Preety sad to see Chantal getting towed. Yes, I have a habit of naming ALL my belonging, and my car, is CHANTAL. My last car was Heidi.



This series of bad luck is starting to piss me off. I was suppose to do my Auditing assignment (due Monday), but yesterday I had the Palestine talk, which ended at 11pm. Today, I have all these car issues. To make matters worse, the scrolling ball on my Blackberry fell off, somewhere, so now I have to go fix it. 10 minutes ago I got an invitation to Chic Pop again, tomorrow! And I have Mother's Day!

I have to mandi bunga.

And oh, Happy Birthday Bing!! I'll make it up to u :)

2 comments:

  1. u didn't call me...
    i lepak workshop je that day

    ReplyDelete
  2. heh.dah u nampak i pastu buat taktau jek. haaaaih

    ReplyDelete