Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Fashion TV

Few months back, TM came and installed this Unifi thing in my house, and I had bragging rights of how fast my internet at home was to my friends.heh. I have no complaints on this Unifi thing. They also gave like free phone, and many many more free stuffs.Love love.

So this morning, they came again, this time to install this tv decoder, which offers about 20 something international channels. Why I say 20 something, is because since this morning, Ive been hooked to only 1 channel. I have Fashion TV!!


While TM guy was explaining the channels and manual and how to use the remote, I was busy shrieking to my dad. " OMG!Fashion TV!!" and grabbed the remote from TM guy.. "Its ok, mister. I got this." So now I dont know how to change the channel and what not. I guess the whole house is stuck with FTV. The least they could do is install it after my exam. Now I've to study Auditing while watching FTV. Not a good idea.

Plus, everything is in HD! Now we can find every pimple on this models.HAH! they're not perfect, afterall. But seriously, how do you become that skinny?
...and oh, Hello Karl. To our many many more meetings. Cheers.


" Oh no, you're not gonna move..ever, arnt u?" -Dad

Im gonna build my own little hut in front of the tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment