Thursday, May 13, 2010

Scary Freddie

Yesterday, Azrin and I watched Nightmare on Elm Street. Honestly, Im not a big fan of hollywood horror films, but since this is Azrin's favourite movie of all time, and he won't stop bugging me until I watch it with him, so why not.


First half of the movie, it was kind of boring to me. I fell asleep a couple of times (no, i did not dream of Freddie), this whole one-by-one person dying thing ala Final Destination is starting to put me to snooze mode, really. Towards the end of the movie, than it got interesting, to a point I wanted to take my 5-inch stiletto and smack them right out of their sleep.Smack em. Can't imagine not sleeping for 3-4 days. I would just fall asleep and be friends with Freddie. Probably be his personal stylist because that horizontal-stripe sweater does make him look fat. He should settle for a nice black, Burberry trench coat. Hot! Something like this :



For those who have not watched this movie, I would rather not spoil the whole thing for you, so basically its about this ghost/blast from the past name Freddie Kruger who kills people in their sleep. In my opinion, he is one kinky, horny, creepy ghost. Kinda funny at times :)



This movie, to me, is AVERAGE, espiacially with all the hype about it before it came out. just average.
Happy Weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment