Sunday, May 30, 2010

License to Grill.

Yesterday Azrin had a get together BBQ for his birthday at his house. So at 5-ish I went to his house to help him start BBQ-ing. The genius that I am, wearing full make up, because who knew bbqs would be so freaking hot, and after 10 minutes my face was starting to look like a rainbow (eyeshadow, blusher, eyeliner have melted and all over my face).

I don't want y'all to drool so I'll just show this picture :)



At 6ish, people started coming. Good fun. Good food.Good company. Meatloaf, lamb, chicken, potatao salad, sausages (I think I might have added a good 5lb *touch wood*). We had people stealing off another person's sausages, girls fighting ala Sex and the City (except, instead of Louboutin, it was lamb), some was hiding food as though this country will be at war the next day. Chaotic. and of course, everyone got a dose of tanning session by the bbq pit. I felt very Jersey Shore yesterday.

When it came to cakes, we had 2 cakes. One, Chocolate Banana and two, Chocolate Indulgence (die!!). I was trying to convince Idzmil that Chocolate Indulgence was fat-free and sugar free. He did'nt buy it, unfortunately.



Around 9-ish people were starting to go home and only "the usuals" were there still. "The usuals" a particular group of people who usually be the last ones to leave any sort of barbeques (or any food-related party, actually) and these are my closest friends. We played the-now-kind-of-a-tradition game of charades!! Team A : Sarah, Hazren, Fazna and myself. Team B : Sofia, Ashiq, Obi and Azrin. Of course, my team kicked their bbq-chicken-filled butts!! Score- 36-24!


Btw, you know how hard it is to charade "Toy Story"?

All in all, good times, tiring, and my hair smells like lamb, damn it.And not in a yummy way.

No comments:

Post a Comment