Monday, May 10, 2010

Colourful Garden

Ive heard so much of this i-city place so decided to drag Azrin along to check out the place. When I reached there I got annoyed..
" That's it?Offices?We came all the way fro buildings?Pffffft."

After going in circles for like 10 minutes, I saw preety preety colourful trees! Wheeeee! My first reaction was " I wanna live here!" I really do. It looked very wonderland-ish. Everyone knows I like colours, right, so this is like bringing Angelina Jolie to an orphanage. Yes, I want to adopt all e trees.Or lights.Whatever you call that thing.


First up was this snowy, wonderland thing. It really felt like christmas, plus they blasted up the air cond to make it cold










Then there is this prosperity garden thing. Apparently can bring luck. Very chinese-themed, with lanterns, oranges. It was a bit warm in that room though, maybe China is a very warm country, i dont know.


As we walked further out, they had a forest of colourful trees. I like!






I would love it more if they covered all those boring white buildings with preety coloured light. Then people would be all perky and cheerful to go to work. I would.

When I have my own house, my garden will look like this. Easy. No need to water plants.Plug it in and..tadaa!! Also very easy for my friends to find my house.

"Just look for the house with the rainbow jungle"

No comments:

Post a Comment