Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Luxury

I have all sorts of handbags. Some are really tiny that even my Blackberry cant fit. Some are huge that I could fit a 3-year old in it. I do not really splurge on handbags (not as much as I do on shoes), but I would still love to have handbags that match my every outfit.

Nowadays, there are all sorts of handbags. We could get fabulous but cheap ones, and then there is the ridiculously expensive ones, which, to be honest, not even that preety. Just because Heidi Klum has one, prices will shoot up like crazy.pfft.

Here are the 5 most expensive handbag in the world (these are the ones that cost more than a house..and a car!)

Number 5 : Lieber Rose Handbag ( US$ 92,000). It has 1016 diamonds and 1169 pink sapphires, plus it has only one edition in the world.


For me, its preety, but if I am paying that much on a bag which can probably only fit a lip gloss, I would wear it on my head, maybe as a crown, and let the world I have too much money to spend.

Number 4 : Lana Marks Cleopetra Handbag (US$ 100,000). It has 18-carat white gold frame, with white and black diamond detailing the frame.


It looks like most clutches I've seen everywhere, except that it has real diamonds. Im not a big fan of clutches, and this is just an average design. They could at least make it more artistic, design-wise.

Number 3 : Hermes Crocodile Birkin Bag (US$ 120,000). The bag has a white gold clasps with 10-carat diamonds just to add some dazzle.

This is love. Love, love, love. I would die if I have one (I want the silver one Victoria Beckham has). Every A-list celebrity is rockin the Birkin look and right after I rob the bank near my house, I will get it too. Or I could just rob Victoria Beckham's house and steal all her Birkins.

Number 2 : Louis Vuitton Urban Satchel (US$ 150,000). It has all sorts of junks on it, like gums, water bottles and ciggie packs. It has a gold shoulder strap and it is the most expensive LV bag.ever. Oh, and there's only 12 made.

I may be artistically retarded or somthing, because all I see, is trash! If I were to look in my dustbin now, I could make that exact bag in an hour. I would probably make it more fabulously because I could paste 'belacan', 'petai', 'minyak angin' bottle, 'rafia' strings, 'kilometrico' pens, you know, make it 'urban'- Malaysian style.

Number 1 : Chanel Diamonds Forever Bag (US$ 261,000). It has 334, 3.56 carats diamonds. with 18-carat white gold frame and made of aligator skin.


This is absolutely gorgeous. It screams out luxury. You could wrap yourself in a towel, and if you carry this bag, you will still be super duper fabulous. Love!! Well done, Chanel. LV, learn a thing or two from Chanel.

Most of us could only dream to even be touching these kind of bags (of course, if I could touch it, I would probably run with it.heh). Maybe one day when the public transporation system is perfect, I could just not buy a fancy car, get a fabulous handbag, and take the train to work.

6 comments:

  1. honey i do love birkin so much.. cozz i think x ramai malaysian yg tahu kewujudan beg ni.. ost of my friend always dream of LV.. rase mcm dah lapok je LV...

    i know LV prestige.. but i love to wear something that very rare people have... ceh ala2 KLS la konon hahahaha..

    anyway i really love ur topic sis... :)

    kak lizz

    ReplyDelete
  2. itu la...LV dah common.chanel jugak syok!!

    thanks kakliz for bace my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Hermes too...I probably need to rob the bank near your house as well to get one...hehehe...I love Chanel, but the cheapest I saw in their boutique cost about 5k...arghh..kena rompak bank lagi...dah 2 kali crime ni..

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehehehehe.start planning the robbery jom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sha.. u always my sweet cutie pie adorable lil sis to me.. skali skala akak akan bace all ur stories...

    so sweet n so u dear.. love u ya...

    kak lizz :)

    ReplyDelete