Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Bedazzle

I love sparkly things. Phones, laptops, pens whatever I could bedazzle I would. I tried bedazzling my phone once, but after a week, one by one crystal started to fall off. I guess I have an inner Kimora Lee. I love that woman. She could wear diamond bracelet up to her elbow and still be fabulous. Btw, loves her diamond stapler.

At one point, someone will just take bedazzling to another level.Weird, creepy level. First of all, for all you baldylocks out there, there's baldazzling, where you glue on preety bling on your bald head. Why, you ask? Maybe in case you got lost in the middle of the sea or something, people from miles away could see your head shining. Or you could use it as a built-in helmet. Very convinient, this thing.
For the boys, they have penazzling. One word-CREEPY. If a guy comes up to me, with a penazzler, I would run before he could finish saying "bedazzled penis". Its not as bad as you think, though. At first, I thought, it would be like bedazzling the whole penis, thank god, its just this.. So not sexy, boys.

For the ladies, there's vajazzling. It works the same way a penazzling does, only we could go as low as we want, honey.




Seriously, how preety can a penis or vagina be by sticking jewels on? Sooner or later, I bet you they will invent things like, an Ipod perhaps, for your private parts to, you know, keep it entertained down there while you're at work or something.

If you dont find that weird, they have the latest product, Clitter- Clit+Glitter. Watch the video below!!.Its HIGH-LARIOUS!









No comments:

Post a Comment