Monday, May 17, 2010

Finals

Final exam timetable is out.

I dont like the look of it.Really dont.

My whole life, every semester, the finals timetable always screw me over. What did I ever do? Maybe I should give flowers to my Programme Lady.Or a handbag.Anything.

I like to have gaps between my papers so that I can divide my time and study one subject at a time (when I say gap, I meant 7 days between each paper). But this is what I get instead...

15 June 2010 Investment and Portfolio Management.
17 June 2010 Advanced Financial Accounting.
21 June 2010 Auditing
22 June 2010 International Banking and Finance.

4 papers in a week! A WEEK!! 7 DAYS!! *&^%$#$%^&*!!!

Im going to make a deal with my brain.

Dear brain, if you can cooperate with me and easily absorb any kind of information I decide to force into you (even if it means I have to eat the bloody book), I will reward you with many many things,

- I will bring you to a relaxing holiday.
- I will not force u to be up until 5 a.m watching malay dramas.
- I will eat more raisins so that you'll be smarter for my next semester.heh.
- I will let you make my decisions, instead of lust, for our shopping trip after the exams (I will listen to you if you say I do not need the same shoes in 3 different colours)

Deal?Deal!

Btw brain, if I do not have enough capacity up there, you can overwrite the 'Fashion Week' file.

God help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment