Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Descent 2

I got 2 free invites to a special screening of The Descent 2 which means I get to see it before you, well, most of you.


Azrin and I were a little bit late to collect the tickets, and the line was super long, so we thought we were going to get sucky seats, but we did manage to get awesome seats.


Oh dear god, the movie was so scary, disgusting and brutal I regretted having dinner right before the movie. When comes to movies, give me any kind of ghost- Japanese, headless, black, white, whatever, I can deal with. But if u were to show me a pint of blood (even if its just red paint), I will throw up on your shoes, even if you're wearing a pair of gorgeous Manolos (thank god I did'nt watch this movie with Carrie Bradshaw). Yes, I'm scared of blood.Unless its purple and glittery.heh.


Since I did not watch the first movie, Im guessing this is the continuation of it, where it is about a rescue team in search of the girls that dissapeared/died in the first movie. Apparently, a few girls decided to have a trip into a cave, for god knows what, and most of them dissapeared, except for one. This one survivor, than join the rescue team to look for her friends in this part of the movie. And the gruesomeness continues...it is screwed up scary, believe me.

This is why I would rather go on a trip to the beach and enjoy a spa with a fanta-bulous view of the sea. Why do you want to go for a vacation in a cave? For me, thanks, but no thanks. Unless Mr. Karl Lagerfeld hid a super duper limited edition collection of Chanel bags at the end of the cave, I would consider.

The scary part of the movie is when these people are being attacked by these creepy little creatures, where blood gushing out, splatting everywhere *barfff*. I find them kinda cute, like pet cute.Maybe with a couple dose of botox, and braces would do them good.


All in all, it was a good movie. I say it would be worth your RM10.

Just don't eat before you go watch.

2 comments:

  1. honey... if karl letad all limited edition dia.... all the creature tu dah sorok.. silap2 derang pakai dulu..

    i know this film fantastic.. but dear... me have no time nowadays..

    yet i do miss u lot... even akak jumpe u juzz for a while.. but i know u have big heart... if u see me around.. jgn la sombong ekk..


    kak lizz

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahhahahaha...saya sanggup bagi azrin kat creature creature to utk dieorg mkn...exchange for the handbags..hehe

    nanti jom la lepak ramai ramai skali..

    ReplyDelete