Friday, April 30, 2010

burrrrp

Azrin and I were driving around KL (I know its a bad idea to drive into KL on a friday evening, but we still do every week. Oh well, I wasnt driving). 2 hours of bumper-to-bumper later we were in the right smack of KL and didnt know what to do. We decided for the traffic to cool down first before heading back, and saw this by the road side, so stopped for an early dinner.

I find this place really cute. Although it would be more dramatic if the building itself was a shape of a yellow cab. Or make little little yellow cabs and people can eat inside it. Or serve the pizza in a box that looks like a yellow cab. I mean I dont see no yellow cabs. I see yellow vespas though..



Why don't they just call the place Yellow Vespa?? If a person who can't read is looking for the place, trust me, they would get a bucket load of cursing. It would be like eating at The Ship, but in a lorry, or eating at Victoria Station, but in a sampan. Very confusing...

The food, however, was spectacular! Name the place Green Bicycle for all I care, the pizza was incredible. It was in between thin crust and thick crust ( so it was crispy and chewy), with cheese oozing out of the pizza and most importantly, they have a pizza with no vege! *bows*. I had the Manhattan Meat something.. which had all sorts of beef, just BEEF and CHEESE * double bows*



Oh, and we had a spectacular view, too!




Me : How big do you think that tiny-est, toppest ball on KLCC?
Azrin : *shows thumb* maybe that big!.
Me : Really?

*After 5 minutes*

Me : I dont think so.

4 comments:

  1. NIce, been there few times before (dekat dengan office masa buat internship dulu)
    Memang sedap... the best pizza!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tu larh...tapi tak ramai org makan kan?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Macam dah lama nak try, ada satu somewhere around Ampang Point area, tapi takut tak sedap, hahah...now with your review...tonight am heading there...yummy... :D

    ReplyDelete