Thursday, April 15, 2010

Make-Up

I have been a big fan of make up since i was, like, 10. I grew up having one cookie for lunch to save money, in order for me to buy that one eyeshadow. Growing up without any sister, i tend to lock myself up in my room, experimenting make up, from blush to maskara and liquid eyeliner to false lashes. 11 years passed, I still find myself doing the same thing whenever I have nothing to do at home. The thing is, I never got bored of it.
Of course, a decade ago, when i play with make up, i will end up looking like a geisha. A good thing is that u learnt from your mistake, and remind yourself that if you go heavy on eyes, keep it light on cheeks and lips.

Years have gone by, I've always wanted to take up professional make-up courses just to learn more and proper ways of putting on make up, be it for day or night functions. I have been so busy trying to get my degree, that i dont have the time to look for a place that offer such short courses - preferbably part time.


I wanna be able to do this :



I looked it up on the internet and found a few places that offer these courses. *excited!* i hope to complete a course before i graduate....*fingers crossed*


For now, i depend on youtube on new ways to put on weird/colorful/racoon-like make up. I must say, im not that bad at putting on make up. Well, i havnt scare off little children when I walk around the mall (so it should be fine, right?)



Would'nt it be easier to have a sticker and paste on make up? :)




No comments:

Post a Comment