Sunday, April 18, 2010

Oh, Posh

I have always been a big fan of Victoria Beckham, since the Spice Girls era. Even now, i find her really preety and classy. Weirdly, the skinnier she gets, the more gorgeous i find her (not that im into toothpick-sized humans).



Yes we could all agree her career as a solo singer wasnt the best thing that happened to her - she was more famous being...Mrs Beckham. With the money, looks, beautiful kids, oh ya..a HAWT husband, i must say being Victoria Beckham must be preety awesome.

"Getting into bed with David Beckham, I hardly sleep." -Victoria Beckam.
* If that's what it takes to maintain how she looks, we should all keep a David in our beds, shouldnt we?*

Most people find her robotic looking, I call it real beauty (though she does need to smile every once in a while), but still, that's what make her...HER! But i have to admit, I do find people with cocky, robot/alien looking people attractive (why im not in love with Ironman, I have no idea).

So when I first heard she is going to start designing clothes, part of me thought, "Oh, she's jst going to design clothes that is black, boring, box-y and very..Posh-ish and its going to be another career flop for her. The other part of me thought that the one thing that she is really good at is..looking fabulous. Maybe it'll work out after all.

So I was watching this award show sometime ago, and I was shocked to see some celebrities wearing Victoria Beckham, and it looked awesome!





The Autumn/Winter '10 Collection was beautiful. Although its very plain, geometrical, bold, it was somehow done in the right way. I mean it IS Victoria Beckham, dont expect to see more than 2 colours in a dress.
















2 comments:

  1. Adik check out Glamour Magazine UK edition, March 2010, Posh was the cover girl, even wearing casual she looked so stunning...

    ReplyDelete