Monday, April 19, 2010

Crack Alert

We girls always have the crack problem. You know, when u wear a pair of low-rise jeans and the moment u sit, your butt crack decided to take a peek at the world, and a stranger whispers to u, " Excuse me miss, there's a crack in the house" (ok ok, only I do it, but its because i heart my friends).

I kind of blame it on fashion. You see, when jeans are invented, panties were meant to end right below the jeans. Then came low-rise jeans, so they had to make low-rise panties. But they design the jeans to a lower cut, so thongs were invented and at last its like a race to the butt crack. For me, when I'm behind someone like this, I feel like the pizza I had for lunch is going to come back up...and out! Pull up your pants, honey.








However, technology may save the world, one butt crack at a time. This is what I came across on the net :



Backtacular!!!

Its a "crack shield" which is an adhesive patch that u stick on the area that's needed to be shielded. To those glam goddess out there, they also have it in rhinestones.heh.


For me, this is too weird. Why draw more attention to that part of your body? If you wear that, do you need to wear your underwear? Do you wear it over or under your underwear? It looks as if you have a bad diorrhoea and you're trying to stop poop from coming out.hahaha.eww.




No comments:

Post a Comment