Sunday, April 25, 2010

Chic Pop

Sofia had an invitation to this event by Recharge- Chic Pop, at The C Club, Pavilion and she could bring a plus 1, yours truly. Thanks Po!!




It was an only-girls event, like a soiree where girls get together and do girly stuff, mingle, and oh, cute waiters!!! ( they should be topless and the event would be perfect). They had all sorts of activities, plus free food and drinks, so who would say no to that.


The invitation came with a free valet service, at the VIP area, so Sofia and I felt preety posh (more like jakun), where you know, my car was parked among the Ferraris, Lambos and Hummers. Jealous much? (Although, I do think that they parked my car probably at the loading bay or by the roadside cuz they took quite a long time to take my car ).




We went into Pav...

Me : Po, where's the event?
Sofia : Pavillion.
Me : *dirty look*

So we went to the concierge..

Sofia : Where is the event?
Lady : What event?
Sofia : Chic Pop
Lady : Huh??
*me nudging sofia*whisper*: r u sure its today??
Sofia : Maybe its her first day of work.
Lady : Sorry, we dont have any events today
Me : ..........

We decided to roam around looking for girls holding the invitation, and we found a couple of girls, and we asked, and it was at The C Club (which we dont know where it is, and spent 20 minutes looking for it). They should have damn signboards for socially retarded people like me.

We were walking and suddenly Sofia stopped a few feet behind me.

Me : Why?Do u need to pee?
Sofia *stood stil in the middle of the way, pointing with her mouth*
Me : *look around and realise most people did it too* who???? *saw a quite fabuous-looking lady*
Sofia : Do we need to bow or something?
Me : WHO?!?!....nvm..let's go! *walks pass fabulous lady*
Sofia : That was the queen!!!
Me :.........oh. SHE'S FABULOUS. Lets follow her shop.

We found the place (at last!) and when we were at the entrance, we both stopped, look at ourselves a few times. I was wearing a blouse, jeans and ballet flats, while those girls inside were wearing preety dresses, heels, gorgeous hair.




" Po, Im too ghetto for this."

Even the place was so freaking preety. It was very very gossip girl-ish. With the slow music background, cute waiters going around offering finger food, girls mingling, and here I am with sling bag and a camera on one hand. Who the hell is gonna talk to me? Sofia and I had a drink and started wondering around looking at activites they have.






DIY



Where u can do your own badge/brooch using buttons and feather and all these little little things.



It was too hot, and honestly, sewing is not my thing, so I just did a simple one and was planning to continue at home (I already lost it btw).

TAROT CARD



I know as a muslim I'm not suppose to believe in all these things, but what the heck, just for fun. right?

Carreer : Artsy, colourful things are what I'm suppose to do ( not accounting). I have to be more masculine in a women dominated industry, and I have to be more feminine in a male dominaed industry. Apparently, I would be happier if I do many many charity work (preferbably with children, cuz apparently, in my past life, I was a nun working at a children's hospital hehehe) and something about I have to go with the flow to achive success and happiness..i think! But she was emphasizing on me and colours (well, duh. I heart colours!)

Love : My current relationship is fine, except that i have to speak up more if I'm not happy about something. Also, I have to let go of my past relationships, which according to that lady, I havn't..

PALM READING


Carreer : Will be successful, but super duper successfull in my mid 30s.

Family : I voice out my opinion to my family if I know I'm right (true) and the lady said I was a depressed child ( I though I was happy with my Barney and Bananas in Pyjamas).

Myself : I am stubborn, likes to make jokes, likes to help people, controlling, and with my attitude, I will lead a comfortable life.

Me : What about love, lady?
Lady : *looks at my palm* I cant see anything, Its very blur.
Me : *looks at my palm, gave her a confused look* !@#$%^&. That lady needs to check her eyesight.

COLOUR CONSULTANT



Basically it looks at my skin colour, face shape, and tells me what colour clothes suits me. I find this so pointless, because she did'nt give me one colour like, "Green is your colour" but instead, "These are the colours that suits u" *pointing at a colour pallate, which to me, had like all the colours in the world*. POINTLESS.

MASSAGE

Oh, a back massage to die for, with a stunning view, too!


After all these activities, Sofia and I took a seat to have a drink, and started talking to a few girls, so at the end of the day, everyone talked to everyone. The only problem was, both of us did'nt have breakfast nor lunch, and by that time it was 5ish, and we were starving. Those finger food was really starting to piss us off. I mean, yeah its yummy, but dont't give us 1 prawn and 1 mushroom. ONE!!

Me : I want them chicken wings!
Sofia : No wonder rich people are skinny, THEY DONT EAT!
Me : I told u Im too ghetto for this.
Sofia : ONE bloody mushroom. ONE!!!
Me : Can we take the whole tray of food?

We wanted to do a manicure, but the line was too long for it. By the time the event ended, we rushed down, into the car, and out to find food! All in all, a really good event. They should have it more often as a change to the loudmusic-shuffling-dancing-drunkppl event.

Only next time, eat before going.

No comments:

Post a Comment