Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Pilot

I have many many blogs that i read every morning, just to kick off the day. It never really clicked to me that i should start a blog of myself, mainly because i dont think im that much of a writer than a reader * well, i guess we will soon find out*

Now that i have a blog, i have a place to let out my emotions, share daily experience with my crazy friends and family, say what i like and dont like...

As an introduction, i am a business student, doing my final year *hopefully*, have major interest in fashion, make up, food, travelling, chic lit....and will look out for more oppurtunity to experience in new stuff. From now onwards, anything i encounter, experience, learn, did, going to do will be written in here :)

and as for the number 28, it represents my lucky number and i associate it with my daily life..oh yea, its also my birthdate.

...... so, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment