Friday, April 16, 2010

Po-po-po-pokerface

Tonight, ladies and gentlemen, was POKER NIGHT!




* Think ladies in evening gown, men in blazers, holding a half-empty scotch, cigar smoke filled the room and bodyguards on each corner, hundreds of thousands flying around....*

...NOT! more like a glass of water passed around the table (not even a glass for every person) and crumpled $1 notes are borrowed from one another...nonetheless, good fun!

We bought in first each $10, and an hour later i was already down $30. Thank god our last Pokernight i had won a good $25 *yay!*, so i had used the money for "capital".

I thought i did preety well, after a while, however, i lost focus and thought i lost quite a bit.


For me, my pokerface sucked. I will get all smiley and excited if I had good cards, and would get all irritated if my cards sucked. *hmmm...not a good thing innit?*

3 hours in, and by that time we were all preety restless...and hungry. We all cashed out, and guess what? For 2 poker nights, i made a revenue of...

RM 3!!!
Hahahaha not much, but hey, who cares? I WON.......something!!

This pokerface is getting better! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment