Friday, January 28, 2011

Vacay: Part 4 Toy Museum


This blog have been neglected. I've been so busy, its mad. My busy day schedule would be like this.

9am-5pm: Work.

*rush to Sunway*

630pm-930pm: Class

*rush to Puchong*

10pm-1am: Bake.
*rush home*
*died*


Now that I have 6 days holiday, I have spent 90% of my time sleeping, watching Desperate Housewives, and go outside to see the world. Hence, the blog's abandonment.Sobs.But I'm back beetchiz.

After day 1 of holiday, "Shit.Only Day 1 at 5 p.m, I'm already so bored I want to knock my head on the wall"

So aaaaanyway, this is the last part of my Penang Trip *turn off Desperate Housewives*

(Btw,omg Juanita Solis is not Gabby's daughter *gasp*).

I went to probably, every kid's dream home. Toy Museum. Ok, maybe not their dream home because the toys are locked up and no one can play with them..

*jumps around like a lil kid*

First, was all the spooky toys (who the hell put Chucky and his friends at the entrance of a toy museum???)

...and than the themes got kinda screwed up. It was a mix of Anime, celebrities, movie characters...yeah! See if you can recognise em all.

Lastly, comes my favourite part (I can bet u the museum designer is a boy because scary toys-entrance, Barbies-exit)

Now, my time to camwhore.heh.


I think the museum is still too small. But still fun!!!
TICKET PRICE : RM 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment