Thursday, January 20, 2011

Vacay: Part 3, Tanned!

Most of the time of my vacation, I spent on the beach. Everyday, from 9am till 4pm. Yes, yes, afternoon sun is not good for the skin, yada, yada, but dude, I'm on a mission here!

*inhale Naomi Campbell, exhale Tyra Banks*

As much as I hate hot weather, and sweating, and life without aircond, I have gots to be the man and embrace the sun.heh.
Woke up at 7am everyday, excited for breakfast (most important and favourite meal of the day!) nothing more welcoming than the smell of Nasi Lemak when you get out of the lift. Oh, also how the Japanese spent 10 minutes bowing to each other before eating (one of the lady, who was probably 87 y/o, had white and purple streaked hair.So.Freaking.Cool).

......ah, breakfast with a spectacular view. Until a bunch of hairy indian men in hot pants came into the picture and played volleyball.Sexy.

So head to the beach after, sit under the sun, and let nature take over.
There was this building by the beach. It bothered me, because I think its crooked, and might fall on my face. Is it crooked?

Now, two days of direct sunlight and a bottle of tanning oil later..

Not much difference, really. I had tanlines (applause!), for about 2 seconds. Went to sleep. Woke up, and gone!

*bangs head on the wall*

I think I have sun-proof skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment