Saturday, January 8, 2011

Game Night

It was game night the other day. My friends and I used to have game night every week, now we rarely have normal hang out nights.boooo!

So Sofia called me to come over to play Monopoly Deal.While watching Raja Lawak *cricket sound*.

So they were trying to teach Azrin and I to play Monopoly Deal (seriously, dirty game), and Sarah and Ashiq came to join. Basically the game is Monopoly..with cards.

Left:Azrin Top:Fazna Right:Sofia Bottom:Me
Sofia stealing my property.
At the end of round 1..


All that was left with me are 2 properties and a lighter.


Fazna won! Of course, she had an assistant.pffft.



Girls being girls, after 1 round of game, we chucked the cards, and the boys, went into the room and gossip.pointless.

....ahh much better.No winner.No loser.Just gossip.Perfecto.

In the car on the way home..
Azrin : I thought we came for game night.
Me *smile*

OH!! ever wonder what we do when we're bored?


Wheeeeeeeeee! *smacks forehead*

2 comments: