Sunday, January 16, 2011

Vacay: Part 1

For those of you who followed me on twitter, have probably know where I was for a short holiday.

Here's a hint..

.
.

.

.

PENANG!!!

Why Penang? Two Missions.

One. Since everywhere else in Malaysia is raining, I had no choice but Penang. Because I want the beach to get so tanned that Naomi Campbell looks like Edward Cullen next to me.heh.

Two. Eat until i look like the Nasi Kandar dude, and smell like curry. Mission accomplished.


Checked in, and was welcome by an amazing view..

So with this attached to me throughout the vacation, I did not get lost most of the time (I'm an excellent map reader now! Ok, it might be the GPS era but so what?heh).


Officially a tourist *wears weird hat, shorts, high socks, black bulky pouch around waist, comes out of a van, taking pictures of building and pretending to understand local language*


HEHEHE.

Stay tune for my gastronomical journey, my tanning process and TOY MUSEUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment