Monday, January 3, 2011

First day of school

Holy guacamole, I am so freaking tired, its not funny. But I can't sleep, and I am hyper for god knows what reason (the watermelon juice DID taste kinda funky).

So, today was my first day for ACCA *horror*

Mama Shafiqah and Papa Hanif sent me.heh.

After much much thinking and going back and forth with my decision, and listening to horror stories of ACCA students going bald and wears bad clothes, I decided to take up the challenge and go for it! (at least let me bring some colours and style to this accountants!)

"Oh, god..what have I done"

So its not like I don't struggle enough to complete my degree in VU, now VU by day, ACCA by night. Does that mean I am going to loose hair at twice a faster speed.

*inhale Chanel...exhale Hermes...*

I was late for my first class (yeah, so much of the whole new year, new attitude thing), and on top of that I was the only one without a book.AND I was the only one laughing loudly at the lecturer's jokes *smacks forehead*.

Well, I made it through day 1 with 3 hours of ethics, governance and what not, and I think I still have hair..so wish me luck people!!

No comments:

Post a Comment