Thursday, January 6, 2011

Short Trip

Genius me left my car keys, house keys, gate remote in S's car...
...and she went back home, which is about an hour away from KL.
Iamsosmartsometimesithurts. Yesterday I had to go pick up keys.
Azrin and I head to Melaka, for like a couple of hours. Because I really really wanted to eat that Cheese Naan and Butter Chicken. Oh, and to see Le Cousin.
Unfortunately, Naan place doesnt open till 6pm (it was 10 am), so we head to a little dutch cafe on Jonker Street.


The inside was super cute. With cute, sometimes creepy pictures on the wall. Very adorkable salt and pepper thing.Best thing- Purple walls.Awwwwwh.

Food? What better way to start your day (although I already had Nasi Lemak and Mee Hoon on the way to Melaka), than French pancake, and hot chocolate *drooool*

We had a talk, saying that 80% of my blog is about food. Honestly, I did'nt realise it. How about I start up a new blog only on food review? What say you??

We thought of going karaoke, but it was closed, so out comes the camera...and the models.heh.

Ok, ok, the view may be much much nicer without these bucketheads there.heh.

Got home and slept for 12 freaking hours. Woke up a new lady, I tell you.
And no, I did not get my cheese naan.boo.


No comments:

Post a Comment