Monday, January 17, 2011

Oldest one in the group

Beginning of the year will always not be king to my pocket. Most of my friends' birthdays are within the first 5 months of the year. Except Sarah's (that is why she would not get a surprise-because we were bored of giving surprises to people).

It was Hazren's 24th (eeeeek 24!NO!) Birthday yesterday, and Sofia planned a surprise party for him (he gets it every year.should expect it by now, huh).

Alright, I did'nt know how the surprise went, because I was fashionably late (really, blame crazy people going into Pyramid causing jam on LDP), but I heard he was surprised, indeed.

Was suppose to be there at 6, but I got there at 7.45. Got in the house..


"SURPRISE!!!!!!"


.................



*checks date*


?????


*cricket sound*


HAHAHAHA. jeez, guys. I know I was late....so all latecomers get a 'surprise'.

Place was beautifully done.cute.

Than comes the sing-blow-cut cake.

Cake was from CakeMess

....and present from his girl.

Sofia : It's a pillow for the car, with my name and your name embroided on it.Awwwww.
Me : That's freaking cheeseballs.
Hazren : *dissapointed look but trying super hard to smile, but still no smile came out*
'Gotcha'
It's a sleeping bag.You know, since he's a crazy camper.So he was super duper happy with the present.


Me : OMG claustaphobic alert. Why would you wanna sleep in that thing.
Sofia : It gets cold in the jungle
Me : Just check in the nearest hotel, jeez.

Pictures *flash* pictures *flash*


Happy 24th Birthday Totobo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment