Friday, January 14, 2011

36 months


Now before I start yapping on my trip for the next 87 posts, let me have a post dedicated to a special day.

On 12.01.2011, Azrin and I turned 3!

3 years?!?!?! HoMaiGawd.

I guess the one person I have, I mean WE have to thank is Sarah. You know, me being a BFF and Azrin being a cousin. Yeap, we have put u in many many, err, uncomfortable and weird position (haha!!), but you know we love you.Sort of.Sometimes.HAHA.

I remebered 3 years ago, when we first became a 'couple', we use to fight everyday.Sometimes twice a day.So that went on for about a year. That it just got less and less. Weird huh? I thought couples enjoy most in their honeymoon year and than the fights start to come, but not in our case.

We had to go through quite a few downs throughout the 3 years. One with him being in Segamat and me being in KL earlier. Than at one point his working time was my bedtime and we barely saw each other. Than there was a time when he had the free-est time of his life, but I had my exams. Than we had the whole other woman-other man thing. We had many many downs, but one thing I learnt, is that whatever problems you have, you can solve it by giving and taking, and meet in the middle for solutions.

It has been 3 years. Something both of us did not expect from the beginning. Heck, none of our friends expected we would last. Probably because of our differences. But you know what? That is probably the secret to this relationship. Why? Because when I yap away in the car for a good hour in the car on why he was 5 minutes late, he would just keep quiet and listen. Imagine if he is a short tempered person too like me? The car would be on fire by then.

Amazing three years. Nothing more I could ask more. I think we should treat everyday like its anniversary day. Well of course it would be cool to get presents everyday, but don't be redonkulous.Maybe presents every other day is fine *hint*

...hehehe ok ok, what matters is to be with that someone you love, right?and presents.

I shall now barf y'all with our picture through the years.


Happy Anniversary Beepster!!!! ILYSM. <3



1 comment: