Thursday, February 3, 2011

Happy CNY

Ok, I'm like 23 hours late, but Happy Chinese New Year!

I got into the festive mood, and forced Azrin and myself to wear red to go out for dinner (but I did see some chinese wearing black and stuff.Isn't that like bad luck or something.Bad). Since I can't handle yee sang, I chose to have a sort of similiar kind of dinner.

STEAMBOAT. Ok, that's chinese, right? I'm not too sure but I could google it and get back to you. For now let's just say food that's super hot and eaten by chopsticks are chinese, alright.

So off we went to steamboat, and when we reached..

Me : Of course its close! They have to go Raya right *smacks forehead*
Azrin :............................
Me : Why are there still many people in the mall *looks around*

So we had dinner at MFM. wait, Yee Sang has fish in it right?

Geddit? Yee Sang=Fish=MFM. Yes, Gong Xi Fa Cai.

I'll be off to my kampung tomorrow for the weekend (smart move of Dad not to go today because according to Twitter, highway was mad jam), so Ajin and I drove around and eat ice cream.



The things we do. Gross huh?


I was trying to do a "blonde teeth" gesture *waves at Haniff bin Othman atau nama glamournya Kojek*. HAHAHA (sorry, inside joke).

Anywho, a tad sugar high here. So Happy Chinese New Year. Have a properous year ahead (or you could just go eat Prosperity Burger). See yah!


No comments:

Post a Comment