Saturday, February 12, 2011

Gee Bump!

Guess who I found wandering around the kids area?


Haha.
Ok, more me having to beg Mr-I'm-too-bz-with-career-in-Aussie to come see me, because he was only here for a week.boo!
Geebump!!!
Not to whine, but it sucks that I can only see him once a freaking year! *sticks out tongue*

So I had one day for him (I even skipped work) and all we did was talk, talk, talk, talk...and talk. Fun.

Had dinner at Chilis

Oh and I got him his birthday present. Guess where I got it from?

A sex shop *gasp*. No, the tube is not lube, its from Body Shop. Just the mug is from a sex shop.


Nothing creepy (although they did sell weird stuff in there), just a mug, that when you put hot water in, the lady in bikini on it will go naked.HAHA. That is as naughty as I can be *points at halo on head*



*burp*

Now he's gone! Probably for another year. We havn't spend our birthday together (same birthday) for the past 87 years.sobs.



No comments:

Post a Comment