Sunday, February 20, 2011

Girls

Friends have been complaining I don't see them much.anymore.

Yeap, with work, and classes and other stuff, I barely have time for myself *looks at un-manicured nails*. So my semester break is coming to an end, and I have stopped working, enjoying my final days of freedom.

I promised I was going to go see the girls on Friday, which is also my subject registration day. So we met after.
Oh, how I've missed them. Well, except Fara, because I see her at work everyday.heh.




We had tea at this cute little cafe in Subang (upstairs of Bawang Merah). Honestly, did'nt know this place exist until mayor of Subang, Fara suggested. We even had the whole balcony to ourselves. This means, gossip until the sky falls.


Yes, pasta is part of "tea".

..and here's a tip. When you're with your girls, and have nothing to do, go and watch tamil movies fighting scenes. For twice the fun, watch it without subtitles, and make up your own story.High-larious!

Alright. this marks the last day of my 3-months break. Starting class tomorrow! Blergh. Btw, on thursdays, I have a 4 hour break, so feel free to teman me ok-Sunway College, thanks.


Let's hope everything goes well this semester.Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment