Monday, February 7, 2011

Stuck

How many of you geniuses went out of KL during the awesome long break last week?

How many of you Einstein decided to come back to KL yesterday??

If you just cringed, I know what you mean, dude.

I woke up in the morning yesterday, did my usual morning routine-no, not a couple of laps of jogging. Twitter.

Me : Abah, die lah. According to Twitter people are taking 8 hours to go back to KL from Penang.
Dad : Hahahaha.Such lies.
Me : *how could he not trust the power of Twitter* pffft.

So off we went to the wedding, visit here, visit there, I was constantly reading traffic updates on Twitter. So I tried to convince Mom about going back earlier.

Me : Ma, see jam! *shoves Blackberry in her face*
Mom : Nope. Yesterday was jammed. Today sure clear.
Me : *not another one*

At 3 p.m, we made our way home from Kedah.

At 5 p.m, we were still in Kedah.

*pretends to sleep so I don't have to drive*

"See, I told you. No. See, Twitter told you"

"How does this Twitter thing works, anyway?"

Ok, dont get me started in trying to explain the whole concept to Dad. Than every 5 minutes he was asking me "to check my Twitter" for updates. He even asked me to pass him my Blackberry for HIM to check.HAHA.

"Now all of a sudden you depend on Twit, huh?"

OMG what was up with the highway yesterday? Every RnR was like a Jom Heboh. People were peeing by the highway, for god's sake! Poor plants. The three of us had to throw our drinks out the window and shut out bladder the whole way.

8 hours.

Yeap, no pee for 8 hours. *looks at the man that laughed when I said we were going to take 8 hours to KL*

I got home and died.

I wish I could just straightened my body back on my fluffy bed today, but had to spend the whole day sitting.

My butt is numb.


No comments:

Post a Comment