Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Last Week

I may have blogged my celebratory for finishing work and focusing on just studies and what not.

Yeah. NOT. Hell to the No.

I am starting to think I am taking in too many things that I'm starting to not able to juggle everything.

So now, I have VU class in the morning, ACCA class in the evening. Or I would work in the office until 10 pm. AND sometimes I have to bake after. I am so tired that I fell asleep while driving. Best.Nap.Ever.

I may sound vey whiny-ish this past couple of posts right? But honestly, these are the only thing that's going on in my life. So I really have nothing to blog about. Unless you want to know my disagreements with my boss, or me feeling like stabbing my clients, or some annoying phone calls to customers.

.....I miss my TV. I miss my E! News (any hot goss going on in Hollywood now??).

Ok, but my boss promise this Sunday will be my last day of work. That is why we are pushing all our projects to this weekend, so I probably have to work until midnight or something.

*cricket sound*

Alright, alright, you might not even get what I'm trying to say. Heck, I don't know what I'm talking about. I swear, for my birthday, I amswitching my phone off and go for a nice vacay. Woot woot.

Now, off to work.

Dear God, please make work easy for me today. I am not in the mood. Amin.


*too lazy to make this a colourful, so just imagine its all colourful ok.heh*

No comments:

Post a Comment