Monday, August 5, 2013

Graduation Buka Puasa


Oh how I miss blogging! Been so busy with work, preparation for raya, baking and everything (haih)

I have'nt even had time to see my friends!

Sofia and I have graduated (at last), and even though I did not attend my graduation ceremony (because my family was too busy for me, sob. Kidding!), our friends meet up for a buka puasa at Ayam Penyet, Sunway. I swear, even for a small get together/dinner, we had to re-schedule a few times. Everyone's so busy! Growing up sucks :(



So sweet of Fara to buy us presents. Ngawhhh *glares at Sarah*


Hahaha.

We all went back to Sofia's for desserts after. Durian Crepe- to die for omg!


Even though I "graduated" 2 years after I started working (seriously VU, pay so much also so kelam kabut), I must say...

"We did it, PO!!!" *high five Sofia*

All those sleepless nights, pretending to have food poisoning for an MC, accidentally wore a short skirt to Islamic Studies and wondered why I failed it (-__-") and skipping a million classes! I did it! I got my degree in Accounting/Finance. Without a calculator *flips hair*

So proud of myself. Now, should I continue my Masters or CPA? Decisions, decisions







No comments:

Post a Comment