Friday, August 30, 2013

Bang Bang


Crazy traffic today!

Got home from work, was chit chat-ing with Daddy when Sarah called...crying

"Cik P.....hit......need.....help.....*cries louder*"


What?

Before I knew it, she was outside my house....


"Stupid car hit me and ran off"
Oh dear.


Teman-ed her to the police station in case she decided to cry and roll around the station floor. My friends know I'm not so good with solving problems. I'm more of a "crack-joke-and-laugh-problem-solved" kinda person. So I was joking around with her until her mood was better. Ended up with me telling the police lady about what happened and Sarah was like this:
 




Putting on make up! -_____-'
I did'nt even see any Aaron Aziz-looking policeman. Haih.

Me: Why the hell are you putting on make up NOW?
Sarah: Because I dont look...hot
Me: Honey, that one cannot help already lah. No amount of eyeliner can help
Police lady: *burst out laughing* Sorry cik...
Sarah: You're so mean
Me: Well, that's what friends are for *flips hair*. Now send me home, I'm hungry


Haha. Ok lah, kesian her lah.


Anyway, Happy Merdeka guys!! Love love love my country *muah*








No comments:

Post a Comment