Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Leading the Blind


Azrin was telling me his journey today and I felt something was...not right

He was heading to KL this afternoon and genius him took the LRT/Monorail/Star (I really don't know which one is which). Of course my Einstein boyfriend took public transportation without doing his research first and ended up texting me every few minutes to ask me to Google.

Types "Public Transport Jalan Raja Laut"

Fail. Nothing made sense to me.

After a while, he stopped texting me so I thought he figured he out himself. Either that or someone kidnapped him haha.

Later during dinner, he told me his experience....

"I was helping this blind lady getting on and off the train...she was heading to work...I was so touched that a blind person was so hardworking while sometimes perfectly healthy people would rather waste their time lepaking....I asked her where she was going, turns out we were heading towards the same direction....and she told me to just follow her since I dont know the way.."

"So the blind led you???"

Oh.


-___________-'






No comments:

Post a Comment