Monday, August 12, 2013

Review: The Conjuring


I had nowhere else to go on the second day of raya, and Daddy's leaving for Johor in the evening so I was bored at home, kinda sick of looking at ketupats. 

Azrin's brother told me that The Conjuring is a good movie, because he knows how much I love horror movies. Forced both of them to watch the movie with me. Hehe.





Not a good idea, since I'll be alone at home for the weekend -___-'


Dad: Adik ni dah macam orang dulu-dulu, raya pergi tengok movie

Haha.

I thought the cinema would be empty, but I was surprised to see so many people in baju kurungs holding a bag of popcorn, waiting for their movie. In fact, The Conjuring was quite full.

So this is raya in KL, huh?

The movie was just so-so. Not scary at all, although Azrin was screaming away in the cinema. Storyline, not bad. This whole kena rasuk thing, nothing can beat Malaysian/ Indonesian movies. Just the process of us having our ustaz shoo-ing away ghosts/devil is waaaaaaay more scary than Hollywood movies definitely.

The setting of the movie is very nice, though. Really gives you that creepy feeling.

..also, the doll!! Haiyoh. Cute, but eeeeeeeeeek!


If you have a couple of bucks to spare, go watch it.


Ratings:  6/10







No comments:

Post a Comment