Thursday, August 22, 2013

Review: KL Zombie


I got a pair of invites to the Premiere Screening of this movie. Means I get to watch it before you people haha!



Well, I'm gonna save you one and a half hour here.

Honestly, I don't like the movie. Maybe because it was 40 minutes delayed. Maybe because throughout the movie there was this "teeeeeet teeeeeeet" sound when they're trying to say something...bad? (not even curses)

The storyline was pretty crap. I mean, suddenly one person turned into a zombie, and after a few hours the whole KL turned into a Zombie-town? Say-whaaaat?

Well, I left the movie about 15 mins before it ended so I don't know the ending. Maybe it was just all a dream haha. Haiyoh, serious lah, I don't know what the motive of the movie is. Some parts were funny, but that's about it. For a movie Zizan's acting in, it is not up to the humor level its suppose to be.

Quite dissapointing.

90 minutes I'll never get back. Haih.

Ratings:  2/10








2 comments:

  1. I agreed with your review. I don't know which part yang HILARIOUS until the whole cinema nak gelak like pecah perut? Euww.

    Penyesalan sungguh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha yay thank god! I thought I sorang je yang thought that way. Fail lah..

    ReplyDelete