Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Till we meet again..


Good morning, guys!

I was a bit emotional this morning on the way to work, with the Raya songs playing continuously on radio and the fact that I missed my sahur and it was only 8.45 am but my stomach was already playing along the raya songs. It was sad. One month have passed by so quickly. It was like, blink blink and poof- one month gone!

Our last day of Ramadhan. No more terawih, no more Pasar Ramadhan, no more buffet buka puasa.

Alhamdulillah, we made it through peacefully.

Insyaallah, we'll meet again in a year.

Hope all of you had a blessed and wonderful Ramadhan.

Anyway, I would like to wish all of you Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir dan Batin. My apologies for any wrong doings. Have a great Raya!!




Drive safely when you guys balik kampung please!!







No comments:

Post a Comment