Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Review: We're The Millers


I saw the preview of this movie around last month and I nudged Azrin and said we HAVE to watch this movie. Plus, Jen Aniston's in it...Oh Rachel Greene....

I got a pair of tickets to the premiere yesterday (I've been watching a lot of movies lately huh), and I was so excited! I grabbed Shafiqah to go with me (bye bye Azrin haha).



First of all...the movie was amazeballs!!! Seriously, I laughed so hard, I was hungry after the movie (I had chicken rice right before the movie -___-'). I'm just gonna spoil it for you guys a teeeeensy bit. The movie is about a stripper, a homeless girl, a geek and a drug dealer pretending to be a family to smuggler weed into the US. Btw, I also learnt that drug dealing and drug smuggling is different *flips hair*

Homaigad, when Jen Aniston was..stripping, my mouth was literally open, staring at the screen without blinking. How to get a body like that? Diet starts..tomorrow. Ngeh, who am I kidding.


Somehow every few minutes I had Shafiqah elbowing me "Omg Dila I'm so nervous!!", I don't know why...you have to ask her. Or watch the movie and tell me if you were feeling nervous. Haih.

This movie is highly highly recommended. Instead of paying rm10 to watch some stupid not highlarious zombies, move that cursor to "We're the Millers" and purchase it. After Thursday, that is. Hehe

Enjoy!

Ratings:  9.5/10








No comments:

Post a Comment