Saturday, August 10, 2013

Day 1


Woah its already the forth day of Raya, and I'm so sick of having raya food that Azrin and I had McD for breakfast this morning. Haha

Anyway, this is probably the 3rd or 4th Raya I celebrate here in KL and I still find it so boring compared to celebrating it in the kampung.

My Raya Day 1:

Wake up- Shower- Eat- Chill with family- Eat- Take pictures- Eat- Eat- Sleep





Because my relatives (mom and dad's side) all celebrate raya outside KL, so I'm here with Dad, stepmom, brother, SIL, niece, Azrin.

Haih.

Dad+ Stepmom left for Johor on 2nd Raya.

Brother+SIL had a little weekend getaway

Azrin went to his relative's houses

= Me. Alone in my baju kurung, playing Candy Crush with a jar of Kuih Tart.

Oh, but I did go to Sarah's grandparents' house hehe



Selamat Hari Raya. Tomorrow = work *cry*




No comments:

Post a Comment