Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Koko Flakes

 I've been busy, with raya coming up and stuff (excited!). Well, I've been busy baking, if any of you are asking. Haha.

Baking what you may ask?




These!

At first, I baked my favourite Koko Flakes just for fun (seriously eating it while watching TV-evil!), but now it has become a little raya business for Azrin and I. Alhamdulillah, this is the 3rd year I'm selling the cookies.

To be honest, I sell it just to share what is probably the only thing that I can bake and I find it so yummy. Sweet, gooey, crispy....*gulp*

Yes, I'm an accountant, but I really don't know how to count the costs and whatnot properly, I'm selling it for RM 18 for a balang of 25 pcs. I don't even know if I'm making profit. I hope I do..haha. All those years learning debit credit- no use lah!


Anyway, if y'all want to order, do let me know. RM 18 and I'll probably send to you, FOC. If you're nearby, that is. Haha.

Ok, gotta make more cookies. Toodles!





No comments:

Post a Comment