Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Super Lady


On saturday I had this unusual pain when I err, urinate. I felt like pee-ing every few seconds, but when I'm in the toilet, only a few drops or nothing comes out. I ignored it at first, but after a couple of hours, it got really uncomfortable.

Seriously, it hurts like *&$#$%^&* when I pee. I actually cried while sitting on the toilet.

I got up and saw blood. Counted my days, thinking positively it might be my period, but nope, not possible. After about 20 minutes I started vomitting.

Ok. Blood, vommit, now it looks familiar.

I didnt know what to do because I was alone, Azrin was in Penang and my father was in JB. Plus, I hate troubling other people because I'm scared people would think of me as a drama queen when nothing is serious. I've had this attitude since I was little. That's why I waited till the last minute to get someone to bring me to the hospital due to my appendicitis (doctor yapped away when I was at the hosp because it was really really bad heh).

Anyway, Superwoman me packed some clothes, grabbed the car keys and a paper bag (just in case I puked on the way) and head to the hospital.

"Urine infection, its pretty bad."



I have zero tolerance in pain, right after that stupid thing was on my hand, I ran out and called Azrin and started crying like a baby. Serious, so sakit okay! And I was alone....so kesian right?

 They wanted to tahan me in the hospital, but I went all "hell no, na-uh" on them and promised the doctor and nurses I'll drink lots and lots of water.

Painkillers killed the pain, so I threw my bottle of water away and treated myself with some rootbeer float for tahan-ing the pain.

Hee.


No comments:

Post a Comment