Thursday, June 27, 2013

No More Candy


I was happily lying down on my bed, playing Candy Crush while watching Once Upon a Time, when suddenly my phone died.

Switched it back on, go to Candy Crush...

"Level 1"

*world stops*

Switched it off and back on. Same thing.


This is not happening, seriously. Tears dropping down my cheeks. I can't believe my Candy Crush was reset. All the levels I went through, all the money I spent on "Five Extra Moves", all the times I stare at my phone until I get my 1 life again, all gone! Gone!!!!

Honestly, this was more depressing than the time I failed Tax Law, twice!

I was at Level 286, guys. You know how hard it was to get there...? Haih.

Called Azrin to tell him about it...

"Who ask you to go play? Spend money on unnecessary things. Waste money. I told you to stop playing long time ago. Things are just gonna get spoilt at last and all your money, gone! Padan muka lah"

-_________-"

What a way to kick someone when they're down.








No comments:

Post a Comment