Monday, June 3, 2013

Azrin's Surprise


Azrin turned 26 (omg 26!!) last week and Ashraf and I was planning a sort of last minute surprise for him. He kept seeing me smiling away while texting Ashraf, he was pretty convinced I was having an affair.

Yes, because I would cheat right in front of you -____-"

The plan was for our friends to be at Mont Kiara, and I'll bring him to a "just-us-dinner" later.

We were walking to the restaurant, we saw a long table with balloons and decorations around, and I was smiling to myself because of the familiar faces sitting there...

Azrin : "Eh someone's doing a birthday party...same birthday as me!"

*Everyone hiding behind the menu*


SURPRISE!!!

Azrin: "Eh?! Oh....."








Yeay! Ashraf and I did it! Thanks Ashbear :)

Happy Birthday Sayang! Thanks everyone for coming. Thanks for the cake, decorations, everything.

*accepts Best-Girlfriend award*  Haha.



"Keep this picture till I'm 62"








No comments:

Post a Comment