Monday, June 10, 2013

City Boy


Road trip to Kedah for the day. I don't know if its the distance or that Azrin and I are getting older, but to go to Kedah and come back on the same day.....exhausting! I had some things to settle, so I grabbed my boyfriend and off we went 4 hours north and back.

Champion, right? Yes, and I am dozing off at work now -____-'

Anyway, it was Azrin's first time to Kedah and I was so shocked by how much he knows/ dont know about........things.

He did not know sawah padi produce rice.

He have not touched a cow (that's alive)

He could die if he sees a pacat

He would scream if there's a red ant crawling up his foot

He dont know how a rubber tree all trees look like

He was amazed that there are no malls in kampungs

-_______-"


So cute, really.

I brought him to a ladang getah, and we had to walk a bit through a forest to get there, his face was already pale as we parked the car.

He walked literally 4 steps from the car....


"Bee, I hear noises"

"B, what if got snakes?"

"Can't we just see from the car?"

"I. Feel. Something"

*runs*





-______________________-"

Fail.

Me: I've brought you to my kampung, when are you gonna bring me to yours.
Azrin: My kampung is 19 hours away

Yes, go back to LA with Kim K.








No comments:

Post a Comment