Monday, June 17, 2013

Hockey


Ashraf invited me to go watch him play hockey. At first I was like "Errrrr....heat, sweat, sports...", but oh well, he's like family now so I went to give my support.

When we arrived....


*crickets*

"Are you sure its today...?"

Walked around and found the correct stadium field (I was already sweating by then). I was so excited. It was actually a family match. A whole extended family play hockey as a family thing! So freaking cool, man! Apparently they train every week, and have like a real match (against themselves) about twice a year. Trust me, it was a real match, with referees and all. Right after they just chill and eat. Amazing!



The whole time I thought to myself, how come my family don't do these kind of things. Got my answer straight away- because the only sports my family does is eating. The closest we can get to a stadium is if it is next to a food court.


-_____-"

We shall make that next year's resolution, shall we familia?

*munch on pisang goreng*











No comments:

Post a Comment