Sunday, April 28, 2013

Squid Eggs


Went for a day trip to Penang yesterday with Azrin and his brother, Ashraf to visit their grandmother who's ill. Get well soon, tok mama! I'm never going for a day trip to Penang even again. It was so tiring, even though we had three drivers in the car (although the whole way there, Ashraf was snoring away with his bantal busuk), it's such a long way, its crazy!

It was sad to see Tok Mama, I did not talk much just so I won't cry and she looks tired. Thank god, she's getting better, alhamdulillah.

......I got my favourite Nasi Kandar before we headed back to KL....



Nasi Kandar Beratur! Apparently the best nasi kandar now is nasi kandar jelutong but they open at night so didn't get to try.

Its ok, I was already happy I got my 'teloq sotong'.


Drool!

I was chanting "please have telur sotong, please have telur sotong" all the way there and God answered my prayers.

Unfortunately, didn't get to have my favourite cendol and mee goreng...so have to go to Penang again! Soon. Maybe after the election.

Happy voting people!







No comments:

Post a Comment