Monday, April 8, 2013

Mrs. Po


First one in the group to be a Mrs. We were all super excited for the wedding. Months of Sofia going crazy, nervous and not forgetting her stopped eating ice cream to fit in that gorgeous wedding dress.. I must say, at times I wanted to stay away from her when she was deciding what who where how of her wedding. Haha.

...but in the end, it was all worth it!

Look at how gorgeous she was!! Hazren is a very lucky man *ehem*


While waiting for her future husband to arrive, she was going nuts in the room. She needed to pee like 20 times, she was biting her lips until it peeled off, she was walking around the room and don't even get me started on her whole "I need to puke" moments. Haih. Now I'm scared to get hitched!



When the event started, the girls and I put on a thick face and sat right in front of the pelamin, and behind the tok kadi. No shame lah these anak daras...haha.



Oh well, we gotta stay close and learn, no?



.....and shes a Puan!!!! *cry*

Ngawh so freaking sweet!!


Congratulations Po and To! Sorry that I was not much of a help. I love you guys. Semoga bahagia ke anak cucu!

Btw, how come bride and groom can't sleep together after nikah? Whuuuuuuuuut??




No comments:

Post a Comment