Sunday, April 21, 2013

Your Honour


Friday was a vary memorable day in Shafiqah and I'm honoured to be part of it.

She was called to the bar!!

I was so nervous for her, and with everyone being so serious in the courtroom doesn't help either. All the garang faces, everything in black and white. We need to splash a bit more colour around, no?


They were giving speeches, and their 'masters' putting on a robe for all these new lawyers, while the judge declares you as a lawyer, officially. Pretty cool! Thank god the judge was funny and sacarstic or it would have been quite boring.

"If I were to be a lawyer, my raincoat thingy would be pink." -Me



Congratulations, Fi!! You're now officially a lawyer, after years of stressing yourself studying for years. I'm so so so proud of you. You're going to be an ah-mayzing lawyer!

Ain't nobody mess with me now, legally! Hee.







No comments:

Post a Comment