Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Teacher


Got a phone call one day from bestfriend, who's all the way in Japan. Thought she missed me or something...but she needed a favour.

Boo.

She better bring back some fabulous kimonos for me.

She needed me to teach her sister accounts.

I don't understand know why, because clearly she knew about all the failing I went through in Uni. Wrong person, Lalat.

....but since I'm an awesome friend *flips hair*, I dug through boxes of accounting book, put on my teacher glasses and head to Starbucks for some Accounting 101.



My student for today, ladies and gentlemen...



Qurie!!

She wanted to record the whole thing and I got so embarrased so I told her to turn it off. Seriously, I felt so....pressured. Haha. Thank god I'm not a singer.

I hope I did teach her something, because I think I was more into my Banana Chocolate cake and coffee than the Income Statement.

Not a very good teacher, guys.

I can cross "Lecturer" out my Career List.

"Sha, after this you have to teach Fawwaz accounts when he comes back"

Hell no.







No comments:

Post a Comment