Sunday, April 7, 2013

Office Steamboat


Its quite amazing having one of my best friend and my boyfriend working together. Whenever I'm bored, I'll go lepak at their office (sometimes during my working hours hehe) and because of that I could chill with everyone in the office.

When Boss Fara organised a steamboat dinner, I invited myself and tag along.






Haiyo seriously no malu one.

Look, Nazirul probably started his part time job there (the one in blue). He was probably too hungry that he helped the workers with the BBQ



Honestly, the food to me wasn't that good, just average, but with good company, it turned out fun! Btw, my favourite steamboat place will still be the one in Ikano. So freaking good!!


Thought Boss Fara was belanja-ing.......pffft. No go.









No comments:

Post a Comment